Toribash
Original Post
uke takes it in the butt
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uke_%28manga%29
read this it explains why uke takes it in the butt YOU KNOW ITS TRUE
uke is a feminine dude who takes it in the butt still not convinced?
I HAVE A REPLAY PROVING THIS in this replay uke is giving tori head and after tori is dont HE WHOOPS UKES ASS
cuz he pwns like that :P
Re: uke takes it in the butt
uke (oo-keh) is not a homosexual...
uke is a pupil of the defensive martial art ukemi, a person who does ukemi is called a uke.
now maybe a uke is a homosexual manga character... but what does that have to do with toribash? martial arts, or cartoon homosexuality... martial arts, or manga sexuality... i'm gonna have to go with the martial arts on the fighting game, also just while im at it, a tori is the opposite of uke, a ying and yang effect.

a uke is the defensive person of ukemi, the actual translation is one who recieves blow, while the tori is the attacker commonly used for practice in martial arts. for example in jujutsu the new student will be practice or the uke for the older better pupil. look it up and you will see that i'm right or just ask hampa

anyway your homo theory has been destroyed... see ya!
a uke is the defensive person of ukemi, the actual translation is one who recieves blow

actually as shown in my replay it looks like uke is doing the blowing!
thanks yea tori wanted to finnish and get rid of all that pent up testosterone before killing uke again *btw tori cums blood*
also I think that hampa is really chuck norris because only chuck could make a game as good as this
indeed *eats mr.poptart* ALSO your sig fortifies my theory because uke loves you!