Toribash
Original Post
what to open .rpl files with
My computer recently could open .rpl files, now i have to manually goto reply files and put it there then open game and find it, how to open it right when i click download link?
Right click a replay, use the 'open with' option to pick a program.

Select tb.exe (in your toribash folder) to open the files and tick the lill box to always open with it.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
The cure's an oldie, but a good one.

Originally Posted by isha View Post
lol, ok here goes: Start/Run/type "regedit"(no quotes)

then when you get to regedit do as follows: on the left hand side of the window will be a list of folders and their names double click on the one that says "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE" Once double clicked it will show more folders and thier names: double click on the one named "Software" Once more folders and their names will appear: double clikc on the folder named "Toribash" Inside of the Toribash folder their will be one more folder called: "INSTALPATH" double click on it, then once inside look to the right side of the window in the big space, inside it should be one line of information mine looks something like this (Default) REG_SZ cProgram Files\Toribash-2.7 If yours does not look like this to change it you need to: double click on (Default) then type cProgram Files\Toribash-2.7

<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Once you've sorted the registry, then you just need to tell Windows to always open .rpl with your current version of Toribash.

Failing that removing the file association & reinstalling might cure it.

Open any folder on you pc. Click the 'tools' menu, then folder options.

Click the file types tab & delete any reference to .rpl

Then re-install the game.

<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Your account & items will be there on any version, just log in.

<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you