Toribash
Original Post
Cheap Trophy/stat bar things and more
Here's an example. Just ask for a trophy/stat bar thing(my own idea) and specify what it should say, what it should look like(colours, etc.) and anything else. Also include a screenshot or schedule a match with me in mp to get one unless you just want the stat bar(cheaper). Any stance is ok. If you want it to look totaly different from mine just tell me. Size can be different. Also i do spinning head avatars, basic other pictures, super basic(like just specked or dotted or lined) heads, and finaly, short(30 seconds or less) video's from replays. The prices are cheap. I will tell price once order has been specified. I know mine is crappy but i can do better, i just did it quickly.

Re: Cheap Trophy/stat bar things and more
Thats just.... horrible... Your JPG compression is also set too low, its always the red that looses first in compression... choose a different colour and add more quality to the export/save.

Besides that, its ugly. No sane person would pay money for that. Dont say you can do better, show them you have already done better. You are only as good as your worst peice of art on show.
<( O )>