Toribash
Original Post
MS Presents: The Silent Auction
MS Presents: The Silent Auction

HI GUYS-oops too loud, so what is a "silent auction"? It's simple, all of the bids will be done via private message to the account AuctionHouse, but please be aware that people are allowed to say what they bid in private in this thread (and what they say they bid doesn't have to be true), we will be running 22 auctions at once so there are plenty of chances for you to get your hands on an item for a cheap price, and there is something for every user.

Terms of this Auction

The Auction will end at 12:00 GMT+1 on the 12th of July.
Every item has a minimum bid of 1,000 TC.
None of the items in this auction can be auto-bought.
There is no minimum raise as you don't have access to other users bids.

Please read these notes

As mentioned above, any bids which are not sent to AuctionHouse via PM, will not be taken into consideration, but will be viewed as satire (Please do not send any TC to the AuctionHouse).

For the sake of transparency, Charm will be handling this Auction and therefore all members of staff are allowed to compete.

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to post in this thread, or, contact Charm via PM or Discord (Daryl#7700), and he will reply to you whenever available.
Last edited by Goughy; Jul 8, 2021 at 11:31 PM. Reason: typo
Just placed a bid of 700k on demon pack and I'm not even kidding. I need this shit
Former Admin, Smod, Market Squad, Clan Squad and Toriagent. If you got any questions please don't contact me, thank you!
250k On Beanie
Last edited by Rythm; Jul 5, 2021 at 11:19 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[TGS] Forever!
Velo's #1 BoyFanFriend!
Need To Get In Touch? Nyce#0394 on Discord!
the toris in the banner are thick as hell
That was really bad sorry.
Someone tell me why this guy is highly respected by some people ???