Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
How do you guys cope with loneliness?
I gotta say since all these changes life gave to me everything is different, for example I got completely isolated from parties because i couldn't manage so many people (GAD) and just left. Sometimes I'm just lonely and idk what to do. Most of the time my anxiety wins and I dont wanna go anywhere because of the things that may happen and the people and everything basically.

It happened to me on Toribash as well. I'm a player from 2013 who left the community in 2016. I'm back now, but i don't have that much people to talk with because most of them quit and i'm just like kinda alone.

So I ask you guys how do you manage loneliness, or anxiety, or depression, cuz lately i've been trying to take loneliness down by drinking a lot, but doesn't help.
Last edited by Corredor; Mar 12, 2022 at 07:29 AM. Reason: Adding information
Running away...
I just lie in my bed and listen to whatever music fits my current mood

Then I close my eyes and drift into a state where reality doesn't exist

It makes me forget I actually live
part of the uri-nation rateyourmusic
you clean your ears with a toothpick while listening to explosive diarrhea blood rectum metal
Originally Posted by piss View Post
I just lie in my bed and listen to whatever music fits my current mood

Then I close my eyes and drift into a state where reality doesn't exist

It makes me forget I actually live

Yeah It's really useful, its like meditating in some form i believe. Will try it more frequently
Running away...
I do this training regime called "Kono Panty Wa"

I think you should probably ask yourself why you're lonely and keep on asking why till you get a clear answer you can work with

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
It depends.. Sometimes I try to meet new people (e.g. Tinder, MTG local stores), but there are times when this somehow makes me feel even lonelier