Toribash
Original Post
Make something, win TC
Hey guys, I like stupid little forum challenges so I thought of this:

I give a word, and you make something that represents this word. You can use any medium you like (paint, 3D rendering, poetry, song, etc.). Just pick your favorite and do that. Your art can be as simple or complex as you like, as long as it comes from your heart.

After one week (ends April 7) I will choose a winner and a runner-up. The winner gets 40,000tc. The runner-up gets 10,000tc.

Additionally I will give a third prize, but I won't say how much and I won't say the category until the week is over.

The word is: OCTOPUS

Post entries in this thread
Your pal,
crith
ok
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Indonesian? | Magical Mode!
Chronoptic energy bursts from one plane to the other, evaporating anything it touches.

/(#((/#/
( (##%#(##((( .(
#% .. .###%(//##/##*//
#&%%%##*(((/(##((##(. ((
.*##%##%%%/((%#&#//%%##/ .##
#((//(###&(((/#//*/(###(,..
.,,,*(#%#,#(((..
.**#(##,
-----

/(#((/#/
( (##%#(##((( .(
#% .. .###%(//##/##*//
#&%%%##*(((/(##((##(. ((
.*##%##%%%/((%#&#//%%##/ .##
#((//(###&(((/#//*/(###(,..
.,,,*(#%#,#(((..
.**#(##,
-----

.* #/ #%(
/(/((////*//*(/#(((((#
////((/#(((##(#*///#(#/(#
(/ .//((/(((#(((#((########%/((.
##( ((#######%///##########(/(((#( #%*
#(( *(((#(###(%/(#*&(########(((((#(/. #((
#(##((/////////(//////#((#(((%#%#%#((#####/#((/(//((/ (//
(/(/# #%(#####((#(((#((/(/####&%&&((((/##/#((///////##(/ *////(
/##%%%% ... .. . #&.%%#####%#%%%%((((////######(////(###(/*(*////
,(###((((###(#(((///*/.....,,,,,,,,.. %#%#((*(/((((((((####(#(((((####(/***//*..
% #.#####%#/*#/&%#(//((//(///(((##(/(((((((((((########((((#((##/(/*/,.. #/
... .*##&&%&%%%%%%%%%#####%//(((((#(((///((((####(((((((######((/,.. .(((#,
...........##%%,,,((,(/////(((///((((###((//////((#(####(((((((##%%%###(/. */(((((.
......####((((#######(###%##%%%%%%#(/***//(#%#%%%##(((//*/#&&%%#%####// ./#(((#*
..,*((#%@#%%%%#######%%%%%%%%(/*/((/(##%%###(%%##(/////#(%%%%%#####(#// .((#####.
...##(.*/(((#(#########(////(((##%&%##########//////***%%#%########((((#((((((((######/
(##%(.....,,,,**//////((#(##%%&%######(((###(/////(/////###&%#((########(######,(.
#((((((//////(((((#(#####%&&%#(((((((((//##(/////((**////(###/##%(#/%(*(,*.......
..,(##################&%%%##/#%#////*******#((//(((,,,,,..........,,,,,,,,,,,.....
.,,*/(/#(%&((###.*#######%*#%*(##,,,,***#((/(((#(.......
....,,,,,,,,,,*#((((###%*&%(,,,,((((((((#(......
..*##(((((///(((((//(/(#(#((,....
..,/*#(#######((((####((#/,...
...,*/(*(%##(##(####*,,..
Last edited by Goomba; Apr 1, 2022 at 10:18 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[🥒] x2 🥒x17

https://svntrw.carrd.co

Yet Another Goomba Post/Thread
Idk if this counts but I cooked some bangin roasted octopus this evening. Thanks for the inspiration, 10/10 would eat again.

Big images

After very little consideration, I have decided that the winner is Smaguris with his delicious dead octopus on a plate. Nice job!
The runner-up is miso903 with his little moving octopus. Ok!

The third place entry, which I now disclose was most confusing octopus, goes to Goomba. His prize is one empty set box named "what the hell is that". ?????

I would also like to mention that exactly zero of the octopuses in this thread have the one single qualification that makes them an octopus: eight legs. I am disappointed but I understand the dilemma, given the mental capacity of the average toribash player. I'll send out the prizes now.
Your pal,
crith