Toribash
Original Post
Guess who's Back...? Me! :)
I'm back guys, miss me? Erm... To Veb, Hampa, Hyperviper, Mr. Deanster and other people i knew, here are the nicknames i had...

MasterRevan1
Gothica
Goshikku
Ithogori
Daedaelus
... erm...
Raikouh

Haha, i'll have a fun time annoying veb... is veb still and admin or did he leave?
jeez, lots of accounts, eh.

hi.
On 18, 2008 of the year August, we shall have tea. The following day we eat anyone wearing purple clothes. Then we get into tanks, drive a mile away from each other, and start firing random shells into the air. First one to hit the other tank gets a 5 second head start in the 1 legged race.

In the one legged race, you will be hogtied and forced to compete in the Boston marathon using your penis only. We shall also set down bear traps, landmines, barbed wire, and floating thumbs. Your penis will be painted to resemble an illusion that looks like a 3-D steak; as a result, several Dobermen and Rottweilers we will be taking for a walk that morning which have been starved the previous week may attack.
Not lots of accounts.

Just lots of nicks.

veb's still there to torment.
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
Heh, i joined over 2 years ago, and i kinda left, so i'm back, probably a few people who remember me.
Originally Posted by Raikouh View Post
Told you someone would remember me, ISHI!! :

You're the one who seems to have the bad memory. :P
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!