Toribash
Original Post
The real BIGGEST auction of the year
now I have been playing Toribash for quite a few years, and throughout those years I've developed an addiction. Not to items, but to competition. Once I saw Ponzo saying he had the "biggest auction of the year" I knew I had to one up him. So i have dipped into my bag of infiniteness and today i will be sellingnot 100 not 1000 but 2 thousand chronos motion trails. However if this auction does well? I will sell 5000 for my next auction.
but that is to be determined

today the auction is simple

starts at 10 tc
minimum raise is 10 tc
the autobuy? 690,000 tc
And it will end 24 hours after the last bet OR in exactly 1 week from this post, whichever comes first.
I have to get this, my life depends on it. Please guys, don't bid anymore.

2000 tc

I'm going to start high so I don't get my hopes up for others
I, Dive, hereby submit an official bid for the acquisition of the coveted Chronos Motion Trail video game item. I am offering a substantial amount of 2.020 toricredits for this unique in-game item. Furthermore, I intend to purchase a total of 2,000 units of the Chronos Motion Trail item, thereby demonstrating my commitment to this valuable addition to my gaming collection. As an ardent enthusiast, I recognize the significance of this item and its potential to enhance my gaming experience. I hereby declare my financial readiness and enthusiasm for securing this item through the auction process.
I Love Lil Shine!
Please don't give away any more spears, I'm making a huge effort and will offer 3000 tc, a very big spear. please give me a face