Toribash
game 2 hard anyway, even if u had like microsoft lvl funding and developing team, the game would still be dropped in a week or so like usual imo. if ur referring to corruption, well thats everywhere and toribash isnt as bad in that regard when you look at some other games are actually popular, and theyre actually getting paid unlike tb staff(im under the impression its volunteer work)

TLDR: mostly the same if not dead cuz of how expensive it would be to maintain all the extra bs for the same playerbase we have now
Last edited by Kirito; Oct 15, 2023 at 07:35 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
Which staff member permabanned you and what for?
Signature
dude what the fuck
part of the uri-nation rateyourmusic
you clean your ears with a toothpick while listening to explosive diarrhea blood rectum metal
womp womp show me a band lil
-----
bro
Last edited by EPOCH; Oct 16, 2023 at 11:36 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
oh my god why am i so sexy !?
glancing through the smog in my deadtime
Lidl mcfarbo
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Indonesian? | Magical Mode!
Chronoptic energy bursts from one plane to the other, evaporating anything it touches.

Originally Posted by Kirito View Post
game 2 hard anyway, even if u had like microsoft lvl funding and developing team, the game would still be dropped in a week or so like usual imo. if ur referring to corruption, well thats everywhere and toribash isnt as bad in that regard when you look at some other games are actually popular, and theyre actually getting paid unlike tb staff(im under the impression its volunteer work)

TLDR: mostly the same if not dead cuz of how expensive it would be to maintain all the extra bs for the same playerbase we have now

Not unpaid labor. I pay all of staff the Singapore minimum wage every month.