Toribash
Original Post
stupid ranked server
can we raise the threshold for the elo in ranked servers, theres only 2 people that are above 1620 the past week, me n dambgod, kinda unfair everyone else in toribash gets to play ranked while i have to wait around for a few weeks to play...

i mean the only thing i can do is fight dambgod, throw my matches, get into the lobby under 1620 and just never leave, how else am i supposed to play lol
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
bro u did the same shit xDDDDDDD the only diff was there were more ppl for u to lose against and i only have dambgod to save me now, i mean like i was above 1620 after one session when the season first dropped and its been a week of hopping on tb and hoping one of the 3 ppl that are above 1620 are online and wanna play ranked. shit blows man let me have my addictions
Last edited by Kirito; Nov 8, 2023 at 03:07 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Ur the goat
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message: