Toribash
Original Post
Regional Dishes
Post interesting dishes that you consider regional, cultural or are not as popular globally.

Starting the thread with Balaleet [بلاليط], a Gulf region sweet:-

Pics

Omelette with vermicelli cooked in butter and sweetened with sugar. Add black pepper and saffron to taste.
cool dish man
ill send someone a random item if they can guess what this is

oh yea

oh my god why am i so sexy !?
glancing through the smog in my deadtime
There's a very regional dish where I come from. It is called Pickert. Looks like an american pancake, but is about 20 times as heavy. My great-aunt suffocated and died when she ate one of those. 7/10
evil Führer of Evil
Originally Posted by EPOCH View Post
cool dish man

oh yea

slop
That was really bad sorry.
Someone tell me why this guy is highly respected by some people ???
any yall ever trythe best food to ever grace the planet
motherfucking gumbo.cheap as shit to make. actually tastes better the cheaper you make it.
you can make it in bulk to feed any quantity from 1-literal infinity (like 10$ in ingredients will feed like 6-7 ppl)
easy to make
tastes better than anything else ive ever had when made by my grandma
you can make it as unhealthy or healthy as you like

if ur 2 lazy to cook, these precooked ones specifically taste pretty amazing for what is they got all the flavors pretty close to homemade gumbo, theyre sold at my local walmart and like dollar general n shit

pic for scale to show u how much u can make at once
Last edited by Kirito; Nov 28, 2023 at 10:27 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
Originally Posted by EPOCH View Post
cool dish man

oh yea

looks l1k3 kh1chd1
Originally Posted by Kirito View Post
any yall ever trythe best food to ever grace the planet
motherfucking gumbo.cheap as shit to make. actually tastes better the cheaper you make it.
you can make it in bulk to feed any quantity from 1-literal infinity (like 10$ in ingredients will feed like 6-7 ppl)
easy to make
tastes better than anything else ive ever had when made by my grandma
you can make it as unhealthy or healthy as you like

if ur 2 lazy to cook, these precooked ones specifically taste pretty amazing for what is they got all the flavors pretty close to homemade gumbo, theyre sold at my local walmart and like dollar general n shit

pic for scale to show u how much u can make at once

I don't know why, but that gumbo looks like one of those dishes that look unappetizing but tastes delicious
. . .
list0 on Discord, reach out for inquiries.
Or send me a private message, I'm responsive.

[m]

[7:19 PM] Aliosa: Can't have loopholes if there are no loops.

[9:14 AM] Viddah: Just remember if you step on toes youre gonna have to suck on them to make the pain go away
[9:16 AM] [Faux_fan]ancient: put me in the screenshot
Originally Posted by list View Post
I don't know why, but that gumbo looks like one of those dishes that look unappetizing but tastes delicious

if i had to pick one thing to eat for the rest of my life it would be gumbo without question
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
Kirito, should we tell them what this is?

secret

Discord: bicycleforrats
<[Obey]Quest> yall needa tap into my telegram on gad
Chase Sapphire Reserve® Cardholder