Toribash
Original Post
this game sucks now
akinas alts keep getting banned as soon as she calls someone racist
skizz got banned for scamming a scammer
me and lily got banned for telling a transphobe to kill themselves, but i got banned on my main when lily didnt? (also why do we only get a week when akina gets permad for seemingly no other reason than being annoying)
staff is somehow overmodding AND undermodding at the same time its impeccable to watch

you guys sure do know how to keep a dead game entertaining
can u show me the rest of your notifications
EMS (Emergency Medical Services) | PT
Um Mamute pequenino queria voar
This reminds me that time I asked someone their favorite gender. Staff called it bigotry and got me banned for one day lmao
NO TITLE
Originally Posted by HeyBoom View Post
This reminds me that time I asked someone their favorite gender. Staff called it bigotry and got me banned for one day lmao

Still is pineapples. But who knows anymore?
. LETS GET FUCKED UP
Originally Posted by arsenic View Post
akinas alts keep getting banned as soon as she calls someone racist
skizz got banned for scamming a scammer
me and lily got banned for telling a transphobe to kill themselves, but i got banned on my main when lily didnt? (also why do we only get a week when akina gets permad for seemingly no other reason than being annoying)
staff is somehow overmodding AND undermodding at the same time its impeccable to watch

you guys sure do know how to keep a dead game entertaining

Hi there, I guess I’ll address these issues for you.

1. Akina has been given the highest punishment we can give someone, which has been earned over a long period of time with constant issues and violations of our global rules. This is not easily achieved, and therefore, due to the very high volume and consistency of problematic behavior, Akina is not welcome in our community. There is no reason to give someone a slap on the wrist when they have that kind of history, and as a Zero Tolerance user, any punishment they receive for breaking any rule is a permanent ban.

2. A scam is a scam, regardless of the victim or suspect. Just because you do something bad to someone who is bad, doesn’t make it okay. What’s the purpose of having rules against scamming if we pick and choose if we’re going to do anything about it based on the character of the victim?

3. Being that you were both on alts, both of your mains should have received a punishment as well so I will speak with the TA who handled the case.

4. Again, Akina is a ZT user and is not welcome in this community so they will receive a permanent ban.

I’m not going to really address the part about defending someone who is saying the n word, it’s not tolerating in this community and I’m not going to make every person send me a picture of their skin color to decide if they are able to say it or not. The word has enough history to just be avoided altogether, not saying it won’t kill you.

Lastly, I really wish you would have broken the cycle and come to me or another high ranking staff member with these issues so we could speak privately and I can do what needs to be done to address these concerns on a more personal level. I will be closing this thread due to the fact that it’s probably not going to lead anywhere productive or positive. If you would like to speak further you can shoot me a message or you can write a more formal staff complaint and we can continue it from there.

I hope you have a nice day, thank you for coming to my Ted talk B)
Last edited by Athin; Dec 6, 2023 at 09:16 PM.
~ .....Want to become a Market Squid? PM me an application!.....~
~ .....Market Squad..... | .....Administrator.....~
~.....If you have any questions PM me or DM me on Discord: athin. .....~