Toribash
Original Post
there you have it folks

sir doesnt care at all if you are staff and send nudes to kids or jack off to drawings of little girls so if you are staff feel free to do literally whatever you want because he just told me that he doesnt care :P
that new 15000 guns record was pretty sick, felt like a more focused and sophisticated version of their debut

also fixed my gripes with their previous record in that the awkward vocal passages and breaks in instrumentation feel more in tune and cohesive
part of the uri-nation rateyourmusic
you clean your ears with a toothpick while listening to explosive diarrhea blood rectum metal
Originally Posted by piss View Post
that new 15000 guns record was pretty sick, felt like a more focused and sophisticated version of their debut

also fixed my gripes with their previous record in that the awkward vocal passages and breaks in instrumentation feel more in tune and cohesive

im so glad that you agree its probably my favorite album rn lol its so fucking good im so proud of themmmmm shoutout to sawyer the drummer they sent me the 8th song early on my birthday ^_^
they did what!!!!!
-----
I NEED TO KNOW
Last edited by Arctic; Dec 21, 2023 at 05:26 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
That was really bad sorry.
Someone tell me why this guy is highly respected by some people ???
Originally Posted by sir View Post
what happened to l33t 5p34k are you no longer a c00l h4xx0r?

you would get the reference if you were cool
Originally Posted by weedwife View Post
sir doesnt care at all if you are staff and send nudes to kids or jack off to drawings of little girls so if you are staff feel free to do literally whatever you want because he just told me that he doesnt care :P

I mean in some regards this might be justified, I too, think it is important that admins are equally unfair towards everyone.
evil Führer of Evil