Toribash
Original Post
HALO: 1/2/3
It's a classic FPS where you get rechargeable shields and powerful armor. You go n blast aliens up in SP or kill other Spartans in MP

In fact, it is so fun i made a halo set for myself!

Merry christmas
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
DarkJak, you should post a screeny of you set, sounds sweet.
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
more like unholy combat
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

An intelligent man lives for the moment and plans for the future. A wise man lives like he is already dead. Which one are you?
ah dude halo 3 was so short made me unhappy i beat it on legendary in 2and a half hours lol... i never played halo 2 but halo 1 i thought the flood were kind of easy i can't wait for the Halo wars to come out xP.
||||7th dan black belt||||
Halo wars, *scoff*

Just a milking technique.

Cmon! It's rts, not fps

Won't be the same!

Still looks effin sweet though....

:o

What a shame that after 2 years, the movie is dead

More news!

Halo set!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
Ya, legendary on Halo 3 was too easy, all my skulls were collected from that. but more importantly, i cant wait for halo 3:ODST
i also have one thing to say about the oppents in Halo 3.

the flood:they were uglier then they were in halo 1*shivers*but they made it pretty kool how you could melee them while their dead and their body explodes into pieces and also on "the floodgate"you see that one guy surronded by dead bodies of UNSC soldiers but why wasn't he trying to kill you?in halo 1 they did that with him.But yeah for the flood they could've had them jumping out of more places and put some in the ship where you find the messgae from Cortana.

Jackels:What's up??they didn't hide them all Very good....probably could've done betterthey were especially easy on"arrival"in the first area with them (one on the ridge,to in a tree one east one right in front of you,and another on the cliff right around the corner on the east.)

BrutesiIt's so easy to tell commander brutes apart,I mean the one with the gravity hammer SO easy to figure out(black with red trims DUH!)and the one's with the special helmet that usually carry plasma cannon or a fuel pod gun.but like a normal soldier can usually die in one shot of a beam rifle while this other kind can't...it's helmet just has extra stuff added on it but usally the first try it takes one headshot of the beam rifle but if you die it seems like it increases...(first time took 3 shots to kill with my human sniper on "The Ark"second time 4 it was the same one and direct headshots...what the hell is up with that?)

Grunts:ok i have nothing to really say about them but they seem more confident and it seems like they want their 72 virgins from suicide bombing...

Elites:it seems kool that their on your team in Halo 3 but on "the floodgate"why don't they have the normal elite heads from halo 1?It doesn''t really matter though.

the Messages from cortana:
i fricking hate those they slow you down it's annoying...i wish you had the option of turning those off in the settings menu.

And wtf is up with Master cheif!?

get some damn dignity for yourself man!
Last edited by Arctichunter; Dec 30, 2008 at 12:17 AM.
||||7th dan black belt||||