Toribash
Original Post
wich colors is the most underrated and the most overrated in toribash
overrated: Demon/pure

Demon and pure has been the standard go to if you reached custom belt and its overused

underrated: Orc and Chronos

Orc and Chronos are colors that if matched with certain colors correctly can make a solid color schemed but saddly its not really used in art
Chronos and orc are fairly rated I think, I do still see them sometimes but maybe they are unpopular relative to how accessible they are

Warrior, tyrian, viridian, juryo, wildfire, typhon, camo, olive, hydra, titan, persian, gladiator, and maybe shaman(?) are all super underrated I think

Demon and pure are overrated but I might also want to add vortex, elf, supernova, and maybe diamond. They’re solid colours but often look worse than using a more fitting alternative yet people spam them for some reason

Not entirely relevant but I also think having a solid colour tori with gradients to match your force is also a really overrated type of style, especially if it’s fucking demon/onyx/void lmao
Originally Posted by tabby View Post
Chronos and orc are fairly rated I think, I do still see them sometimes but maybe they are unpopular relative to how accessible they are

Warrior, tyrian, viridian, juryo, wildfire, typhon, camo, olive, hydra, titan, persian, gladiator, and maybe shaman(?) are all super underrated I think

Demon and pure are overrated but I might also want to add vortex, elf, supernova, and maybe diamond. They’re solid colours but often look worse than using a more fitting alternative yet people spam them for some reason

Not entirely relevant but I also think having a solid colour tori with gradients to match your force is also a really overrated type of style, especially if it’s fucking demon/onyx/void lmao

i think chronos and orc have a huge potential but the people see the tier and price and often overlook it

titan def a sleeper, one of my favorite shade of green
-----
Originally Posted by tabby View Post

depends on the full tori and the colors, sometimes even the art used, but i find just a cool Force/relax combo with a nice head texture and a fitting 3D item is the way to go
Last edited by Love; Aug 5, 2024 at 05:28 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Love View Post
underrated: Orc and Chronos

every shallowminded tb player who tried to be quirky with it thought about this atleast 3000000 times over the last 15 years(not underrated )
-----
titan def a sleeper, one of my favorite shade of green

titan is actually underrated, but war_hero or something was wearing it always 1585839 years ago made it feel criminal for anyone else wearing it like that highkey(shikkumo reference, he claims to own copyrights to the colour blue unironically#neverforget)
-----
i think gaia might as well be legit one of the most underrated colour while actually being real cool combined with some kool shades
-----
most overrated ones might as well be the anything trying to be fancy such as combining weird complementary colours when nobody wants to see that migraine inducing vomit
Last edited by kani; Aug 5, 2024 at 05:42 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
the fame monster
dancing with my dogs past my bedtime
Originally Posted by kani View Post
every shallowminded tb player who tried to be quirky with it thought about this atleast 3000000 times over the last 15 years(not underrated )
-----

titan is actually underrated, but war_hero or something was wearing it always 1585839 years ago made it feel criminal for anyone else wearing it like that highkey

only a few actually rocked with it, once in a while a few try using it but only the ones who really embrace the chronos lifestyle can make it work
only a few actually rocked with it, once in a while a few try using it but only the ones who really embrace the chronos lifestyle can make it work

i love chronos too but its not really underrated its very obvious thing to go for when trying to be quirky is what im saying
the fame monster
Originally Posted by kani View Post
i love chronos too but its not really underrated its very obvious thing to go for when trying to be quirky is what im saying

its a fair point, but color itself deserve more love, matching with lighter colors like aurora goes hard, and orc is one of the best green colors next to titan and camo
Originally Posted by AltyWalty View Post
I think hunter force looks really good if you have like a really shitty monitor it kind of looks black if u squint a bit

its a cheap alternative for void or demon, but I've never seen any cool looking toris using Hunter, i would put it a tier bellow titan and orc a bit behind Camo
its a fair point, but color itself deserve more love, matching with lighter colors like aurora goes hard, and orc is one of the best green colors next to titan and camo

onyx,demon,void+chronos is a great combo

anything gray/black/white for full body with default relax+ smg armband l_thigh or l_bicep+void cat ears+katana back item+swag cap/beanie/swag gear+silly slippers is very underrated
the fame monster