Toribash
Original Post
appreciation
Hey there guys, I just wanted to write this heartfelt post to let you all know that you are all loved and appreciated. In light of the recent threads I would like to write a post to commemorate the toribash community. This community exists simply because a man enjoyed a tech demo of ragdoll character falling down some stairs. That is what toribash boils down to. The entire community this game has cultivated have formed from people who are operating on a similar vibrational frequency. We might argue over which mods are superior or who would destroy who in a spar or which duellist gets banked the most or who makes the cleanest replays etc etc, but now, in 2024, I think we need to put the differences aside and work towards actually appreciating this niche underground community and putting our heads together to formulate a way to get toribash into the mainstream.
We all meme about "Toribash is dying/dead" blah blah
but realistically we are the reason why.
as a collective, if we all put down the ego stuff and direct our brain cells in some way we might be able to breath a fresh breath of life into this game. I truly think that toribash has not reached its full capability yet as it is the singlehanded most unique idea for a game I have ever come across
Maybe Toribash isn't about winning... but about the people i get to ban along the way I'm staring at you skizz
Don't be afraid to pm me with any questions you may have.

Alternatively, you can dm me on discord username: Death29
Originally Posted by Death29 View Post
Maybe Toribash isn't about winning... but about the people i get to ban along the way I'm staring at you skizz

shutup u SCUMBAG!!!
#1 tabby glazer
tonite is haloween >.<