Toribash
Original Post
When I was about 13 I LOVED Toribash, I had every version and bought every toy they had. One day I was playing toribash when all of a sudden the big red tori turned me on. I couldn't stand it, I was going crazy. I decided to pull out my big long Willy and start strangling it.
I never had felt so good, I soon continued to do this daily and never got bored of it! That big red tori was so hot and the blue one was also cute. I am glad to admit I still do this to this very day.
I was at Toys r Us with my 2 year old son shopping for Mickey Mouse toys when suddenly one of them started moving! To my shock it was LeMickey! My son said "dad is it true that LeFraud has no real rings" I said "yes son, and he will never win a real ring". LeBooty ran away crying
That was really bad sorry.
Someone tell me why this guy is highly respected by some people ???
curcuck is no better than lefraud sadly, bum got his finals mvp taken from a guy just playing defense, meanwhile ayesha was getting a train ran over her by 5 different guys that same night
part of the uri-nation rateyourmusic
you clean your ears with a toothpick while listening to explosive diarrhea blood rectum metal
i can see where the users above are coming from but curcuck did hit a crazy triple double in the third trimester last year
Glimpsed
Originally Posted by Glimpsed View Post
i can see where the users above are coming from but curcuck did hit a crazy triple double in the third trimester last year

some serbian fatass had 25 triple doubles in one season

if that out of shape bum can do it multiple times than any no name cuck can do it once
you clean your ears with a toothpick while listening to explosive diarrhea blood rectum metal
fakers once again proving their bubble ring was a fluke