Toribash
Original Post
Have you ever had a near-death experience?
I had one before my first year at University.

I just turned 18 at the time and it was literally the week before I moved away to Uni. Me and 6 of my friends decided to go to the beach, the first hour was pretty chill. One thing you could notice though was that the beach was extremely wide - it took us like 15 minutes of walking just to get to the water, and then another 8-10 mins in the water for it to get deep enough to swim.

So 4 of us are in the water, the other two are chilling on the sand. We're enjoying the waves, messing around, and as a joke all of us decided to take our swimming shorts off. We're butt ass naked, catching waves, laughing and overall having fun.

Around 30-40 minutes later, we decided its enough and it's time to go back. We look behind us, and to our surprise...the whole beach is covered in water.

We're thinking "oh okay, it'll be just a tougher walk back."

Well, it turned out that we were standing on some sort of sand hill, and the whole way back was actually deep, none of us could touch the floor and the waves were only getting stronger. We started swimming back, none of us were laughing anymore with worried looks on our faces. We barley could see people on the other side, the waves were starting to pull us back and we were literally swimming for our lives.

2 guys started panicking, saying they're getting cramps, we're trying to help them while we're barley staying afloat at this point with our muscles getting tired - and remember we're still butt ass naked.

This is when the craziest thoughts started to rise up - "Am I going to see my mom again?", "I don't want to die", and other messed up thoughts.

But we had no other choice to keep going although I genuinely thought this was the end - after what felt for eternity we made it to the shore. All I remember is that I had a crazy arm pump, and some guy told us he called the coast guards to save us (they sent up a helicopter and two boats looking for us lol)

We called them saying everything is okay and not to look for us, and then we went to a restaurant and drove home.

For the future I'll always look out for the tide and never go deep in the ocean again
print("Hello, World!")
Yikes, we live and we learn huh... Glad you're okay though

I've had too many to count to be honest, the most recent one was probably the time that my grinder caught on a bit of steel I was cleaning up and the grinder shot directly into my neck and ran up my face cutting my jaw and cheek and it nearly sliced my neck open lol, to this day I got the security camera footage of it somewhere

Be careful folks
Don't be afraid to pm me with any questions you may have.

Alternatively, you can dm me on discord username: Death29
A few, but I only remember two times.

Once I almost got ran over by a truck. I was walking with my mother from a store or something and I tripped over the sidewalk just as a truck was passing. I lost balance and went towards the truck. Luckily, I actually hit the side of the truck with only my shoulder.

The other time was when I fell about 5 meters worth of downstairs.

I hate deep waters, I think drowning is one of (if not) the worst ways of dying and I get terrified of things like oceans and deep pools.
Last edited by victortb; 4 Weeks Ago at 03:51 AM.
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
stabbed 27 times, shot 5 times once in artery, fell from 18metres/60ft, held and been done for in some house had to pretend dead to get away, attacked by shark once swimming in the ocean
the fame monster
dancing with my dogs past my bedtime
got hit by a car running a redlight(around ~30mph)and i saw it coming out of the corner my eye so somehow my brain registered what was about to happen and i was able to hop my bike onto the bumper of her car, i got yeeted like 10-15feet( i went from one side of the 3 lane intersection and got tossed to the sidewalk on the other side of the road)thankfully i was omw to a bmx event so i had armor on, i think my elbow felt a lil funny after but other than that i was fine, my bike left a good dent on her bumper tho, my bike was fine other than my rear wheel got tweaked but i fixed that a few mins later.if i was like a half pedal or a full pedal slower i wouldve gotten ran over and died, if i hadnt jumped i wouldve gotten my leg crushed or worse, i didnt have time think about anything i just reacted and i somehow walked away from that unscathed. ive come close to dying countless times doing tricks on my bike but this incident was the most "death imminent" experience i had
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
Originally Posted by emogirl View Post
5 suicide attempts

Sorry to hear that, perhaps you should consider speaking with a mental professional??
Originally Posted by AltyWalty View Post
I almost overdosed on drugs a few times

Sorry to hear that, perhaps you should consider speaking with an addiction counselor??
-----
Last edited by kani; 3 Weeks Ago at 03:20 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
the fame monster
dancing with my dogs past my bedtime
Originally Posted by kani View Post
Sorry to hear that, perhaps you should consider speaking with an addiction counselor??
-----

cringe, you should see to it that you fix your addiction to trolling teenagers in a 2006 online video community lol being addicted to something is better than being a nearly 30yo loser who constantly attacks and harasses people a fraction of their age. you were permabanned for a reason and a very good one, i had faith in that you had improved as a person from what ive heard but it seems youre just the same old pathetic. You have no right to joke about any addiction you hyper-digitalized sociopath