Toribash
Original Post
hmmm got a new lcd monitor for christmas but...
it makes the internet look funny like before the content of it would take up the whole page but now 2 sides are blank and have the background picture/are just white. Is it because of the resolution its at (1680 x 1050 ) ? Or is there some options to fix it?
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
Fiddle with the settings on your graphics card.
I'd like to see Hulk get so pissed that he exits his physical body.
Instead of being powered by psychic energy or whatever, he's powered by ARRRGH FUCK YOU

and its like this for like everysite
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
That's normal. Websites are made to be displayed at 1024x768. Thats why you just see the background. Now you can view the website in a minimized window, instead of fullscreen. l2multitask
Oh cool it looks normal in a smaller window :P thanks.
DesertPunk

Please click this
its 100% normal. i have it and i never realy noticed
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Pandora] I can't appreciate another day in Heaven without another day in Hell [Anime United]