Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
free copy of heavy weapon
oh too bad you are too late too get the two copies of heavy weapon... every month i will be hosting contests
Last edited by VayneKuagari; Dec 28, 2008 at 12:25 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Pandora] I can't appreciate another day in Heaven without another day in Hell [Anime United]
sup, I'll take it :v
<+veb> dude___________________._____________________<hampa> the hosting center decided to raise the price
<+veb> I am to durnk to pu6t in the wriute commmand lol ___<hampa> and we only run irc on this machine which is a bit of a waste
<+veb> and u suxc u cant od it gfro me ______|______._____<Lapsus> How much power is behind the IRC server?
<+veb> ;oml?________________________________________<hampa> it is like delivering pizza using an airplane
that was fast lol
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Pandora] I can't appreciate another day in Heaven without another day in Hell [Anime United]
You mentioned free stuff!
How could that not get my attention
<+veb> dude___________________._____________________<hampa> the hosting center decided to raise the price
<+veb> I am to durnk to pu6t in the wriute commmand lol ___<hampa> and we only run irc on this machine which is a bit of a waste
<+veb> and u suxc u cant od it gfro me ______|______._____<Lapsus> How much power is behind the IRC server?
<+veb> ;oml?________________________________________<hampa> it is like delivering pizza using an airplane
close egnough YOU WINS. in 2 days lol keep in touch.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
um... thats not posible. its a steam game. well its avalible on steam. so if i were to send it to lapsus. it wouldnt let me
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
can I have the other? :P
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."