Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
Question about gravity
I have always wondered why the default gravity is not more realistic. I guess its just because it would be a lot harder. anyways does anyone know, or has anyone experimented on getting an exact replica of earth gravity and maybe even making tori and uke average human strength.. instead of robot super strength! haha just a thought
Originally Posted by sluthead View Post
I have always wondered why the default gravity is not more realistic. I guess its just because it would be a lot harder. anyways does anyone know, or has anyone experimented on getting an exact replica of earth gravity and maybe even making tori and uke average human strength.. instead of robot super strength! haha just a thought

supposedly the default gravity setting are equivalent to Earth's gravity, though it obviously isn't.

You can set gravity by going
menu>options>game rules
it's on the list of settings, but I kind of remember someone posting Earth's gravity's equivalent on toribash... can't remember where...

EDIT: I like your username
<PlayerID666> samule is the coolest guy around
I usually use around -30 or -45 gravity for earth gravity.
I'd like to see Hulk get so pissed that he exits his physical body.
Instead of being powered by psychic energy or whatever, he's powered by ARRRGH FUCK YOU
I found when testing aikido that setting gravity much higher than -30 makes it really hard to jump and land without falling apart. More realistic, sure, but not more fun.
Creator of Aikido and Wushu
Most likely candidate to rediscover Toribash every 3 years.
Why go for earth when you can go to planets like Mercury? Or maybe a star like Alpha Centauri? Point is: Earth's gravity is a meanie. Try putting it at 100, and watch Uke crumble, then step on his head.

I have my own question: The gravity is described as 0.00 0.00 -9.82
What are each of the sections for?
i liek turtelz xd
Originally Posted by jaredvcxz View Post
I have my own question: The gravity is described as 0.00 0.00 -9.82
What are each of the sections for?

x/y/z.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
thanks for all the replies! to jared, i totally agree non-earth gravity>earth gravity. but i was just wondering. haha sorry if this was a repost.. um yeah i tried earth gravity and it was no fun. I think earth gravity would be fun if tori and uke could balance a little better. or i guess if i could balance them better.

edit: jared you are 800 and 13!?! that is (bleep)ing incredible
Last edited by sluthead; Dec 29, 2008 at 09:59 PM.