Ranking
Original Post
DrTre Video Shop
Well having recently made my first video, I realised that it came out fairly good and easily, so I've decided to throw my hat in the ring and make a shop for videos. I make for single people and clans.

Proof I can make 'em.

Please upload the replays in a .zip somewhere.

Request Form
Name:
Music:
Length:
Specifics:

Waiting List
Psyfon/Supastveo (Psyfon still to post replays)
Last edited by Tre; Jan 22, 2009 at 11:06 PM.
Tre!
yea so me and supastveo might request a duo here...just need to wait for him to get his browser working
Rawrawrawr, Ima Psy >:U
Shop | Replays
hmm, if u know how to spped up vids and still make them non-laggy, i could purchase one, what about 50k?
* ego gently touches Snorlaxen's manly chest while shivering at the thought of being caught out here alone with him.
My comp lags a lot but I'm looking to get to get some better video editing software to fix that.

But if you like, I could have a go now, and if you like it, take it?
Tre!
hmm, seems pretty good, but i'll have to make some more replays right now i have like 15 rpls in classic and 300 in instagibfeet >.< since i stopped making insta vids i've got to make some more classic, and i will be back after making a couple, could take about 2-3 days...
* ego gently touches Snorlaxen's manly chest while shivering at the thought of being caught out here alone with him.
My vid was made with 14 replays all up, I can stretch em out. It's amazing how long you can make a movie.

Did you know the Psycho shower scene was only 4 seconds of action?
Tre!
Me and Supastveo would like a vid ^^

Request Form
Name: Psyveo
Music: Frozen - Celldweller
Length: how ever long the song is
Specifics: i saw the vid you made with you, in ours, make the camera angles better, and ALOT closer, so you can see the action ;) also, use FreeCam, and use conveinient angles plz (just read the thread and learn how to use it) we really dont care how long it takes exactly ;) just take as long as you want just so the quality and video is good
Willing to pay: 40k (i already sent 20k, supa should send his soon if he hasnt already)

i will upload the replaays soon
Rawrawrawr, Ima Psy >:U
Shop | Replays