Toribash
Original Post
uploading problem
when i upload a replay from some 1 it doesn't up load there textures. when i open it it doesn't show texture's then a text document appears called: stderr and in side it says: failed to load texture data/textures//menu
i think you have to type /dl charactername

don't quote me, but it seems to me that if you've never encountered the players in the replays, it wouldn't show their textures because all a .rpl contains is instructions for toribash.
ICOF Co-Founder/Leader. "Ten soldiers wisely led will beat a hundred without a head." - Euripedes
The txt file always opens. I'm not quite sure if i understood you right, but if you download someones replay that you've never seen ingame before, you don't see their textures because you don't have them. If you do want to see their textures for that one replay, you can type /dl playername.
Whoop Whoop
hmm I have this too:
failed to load texture data/textures//menu
even after I did /dl *playername*.. I have like 20 of these in my recycle bin lol
/set gr 0 0 -30
Originally Posted by DoubleDagR View Post
hmm I have this too:
even after I did /dl *playername*.. I have like 20 of these in my recycle bin lol

If you're getting a fail on the menu re-install the game.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
eh.. could it be that it's loading from the desktop maybe? when you double click an .rpl file, it skips the menu anyways though..
/set gr 0 0 -30
Make sure your 'data' folder is inside your toribash folder.

Refresh that section, and then try to load up toribash, see if it works.\

Failing that, re-download and re-install straight into program files.
I'm the Juggernaut, Bitch!

http://toritori9.on.toribash.com
Failing that, re-download and re-install straight into program files.

The menu does load.. I only get this stderr.txt readout when I doubleclick a replay file (.rpl).. so it's no biggie imo
/set gr 0 0 -30