OK
22 Votes / 51.16%
U suck
9 Votes / 20.93%
Voters: 43. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Original Post
The Reaper[40K]
Ok this set may be repeats but it sure as hell took forever to do so that's why i'm giving it a higher price.

I got a better screenshot then, the front is like the back

Starting bid: 15K
Min raise:1K
Auto-buy: 40K
Auto-end-date: Jan 12th
Don't fear the reaper... be the reaper buy him today!
Last edited by Yourface; Jan 3, 2009 at 04:35 AM.
How come your selling it 40k then if the set looks that darky?

Retake some screenies with some pose so i can see more about the set like the back and stuff.
| GATA | Guild Wars 2 | Anime United |
acctually when you're up a bit closer than those screenshots you can see it better, it looks about like the spinny.
It's not like you're gonna buy it death.
Last edited by Yourface; Jan 3, 2009 at 01:02 AM.
If you understand wat I said then you know what I mean.

Wat I mean was.

-If you want buyers for this set you will need some good screenies for the customers.

-Always see the price if it realy does worth the Texture Set.

-And even so Just doing the same thing each parts doesn't take that much time.

(As a texture maker you schould not do the same thing at each part of the textures)

But,Oh well im off from this thread.
| GATA | Guild Wars 2 | Anime United |
40k? dont you think your pricing it a bit high for a texture thats mostly a arrow going in a straight line with no diversity whats so ever? honestly speaking it dosent look like you did much work anyway, it looks really bland and i just think you should lower the auto buy in my opinion then mabey someone would buy it, nice try 2/10
Josh: Shut up, your just copying what Deathsoldi is saying.

in my opinion, I could care less if it is the same thing over and over again, your just complaining for nothing. As long as it looks nice (And it does) I could care less. 8/10, it looks nice.