Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
Wondering if you guys can help me...
I've been making a guitar improvisation app for windows for the last few hours, and I've found that only some computers are running it without troubles.

If some of you guys running windows could download this app,
http://jam0864.110mb.com/files/guitarwip.zip
Unzip it, and run it, and tell me what happens, that would be great.

I have some people who run it fine, some who it just crashes for, and some it gives this error message,

If you guys could tell me which of the 3 happens to you, (or if you find something else, tell me that too) and list your hardware specs and what operating system you run, that would be fantastic.

Since apparently programs posted on this forum require source code to prove they aren't malicious, here's the c# source.
http://www.jam0864.110mb.com/files/g...ip(source).zip
Last edited by Jam0864; Jan 14, 2009 at 02:03 PM.
My setup {need any more info, just ask}:
Windows Vista Home Premium 32-bit (6.0, Build 6001)

Works great, Jam, used WinRAR Pro version to extract, no problems.
Ran the executable and started rocking.

Keep it up!
Last edited by Cindermomo; Jan 4, 2009 at 11:50 AM.

[RAWR]
========ROYALRAINBOW========
Not working for me :/ Does the same error as you. I hear a guitar and then it gives the message.
Ran it on Windows XP SP2.

Edit: Hmm.. I somehow got it to work. I opened it again without pressing OK on the error.
Last edited by flubbah; Jan 4, 2009 at 08:40 AM.
It makes me wonder..
Running it fine. vista 32 I think. Just put a fade effect in, and a better layout and you'll be onto something.
|11:33| »» [shark] so you're saying that you just paid 80 euros for pussy
|11:33| »» [Quit] [x] shark [[email protected]] [Quit:]
Cool. I'm fairly certain that this bug is a problem with the development kit which is still in beta, and not with my project. It seems to be working for majority of people so I might as well continue.

What I plan on doing is having seperate "modes" for different styles, a set of heavy grunge chord set, rock chord set, higher pitched guitar solo set, lighter octave based chords, acoustic chords etc, with a UI to switch between them.

The set currently built in is a simple pentatonic scale.

I also plan on making a simple metronome into it, so you can keep in time.
Try updating your graphics drivers murmayder. also, what hardware do you have in your computer?
if your unsure, press windows key+ r at same time, type "Dxdiag" without the quotes and press enter. When that finishes loading, click save all information and attach that text document. Thanks

EDIT:// same thing with you flubbah, if you will, thanks.

EDIT2:// an update with some flat finger chords added, press f to switch the the flat finger chord mode, and p to switch back to pentatonic mode.
Last edited by Jam0864; Jan 4, 2009 at 12:18 PM.
works fine on vista 64bit... any reason you have all the cs files in there?
:D