Toribash
Original Post
Problem Connection Multi Player! =S
Hey there, i'm having an annoying problem with the Toribash game, when i trying to join to some server room this just don't leave..this just remain on ''wait'' and then this say ''Not Connected'' and some error appear and it don't leave me to join the room and play.

Failed to connect to 66.230.225.210:20181 socket wsa error 10060
Failed to connect to 66.230.224.102:20001 socket wsa error 10060

I think this can be probably because i'm using a router?.. or also because i'm living in ''Asia'' and this game is not to much ready for this zones..? about the router.. i tried to open the ports manually but i don't really sure if i did this well, and at any rate i still can't play in Multi Player mode, i will be so much grateful if some one knows the problem and knows how to fix it, i searched to much but i wasn't able to find a solution.

Sorry for my English, i waiting for an answer.

Thank, WarAngeL.
Last edited by WarAngeL; Jan 9, 2009 at 10:31 PM.
Maybe it's something with your firewall.

For more information, see this thread.
[o]|ORMO|Replay thread!
Last edited by Chartle; Tomorrow at 13:37 AM..
Maybe you didn't read the thread well, it was in there.
[o]|ORMO|Replay thread!
Last edited by Chartle; Tomorrow at 13:37 AM..
Hi. As we've got other members from Israel that can't be the problem.

I've looked into the error you're getting & it's a timeout problem.

Since your getting a timeout error & not one saying it can't find the server I'm guessing you managed to sort your firewall.

The socket error can be fixed by doing some work in your computer's registry. Instructions can be found here:

http://www.ultrabac.com/kb/ubq000162.htm

I hope that helps. ^_^

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
ye, i didn't see the link,sorry.. but anyway, that was the page that i used to open the ports but there is not explaining how to open them..