Toribash
Original Post
I cant post.
sorry for the unorthdox title, but i mean it. for some reason i cant post replies, new threads, etc.

i just had my account hacked into so maybye theirs a problem from that?

and i cheched my infractions and i didnt get any recently (at least the one a got expired allready)

some annoyances:

after i sighn in and then try to log out, it fails. i click log out, and then type in my account and it just assums it was the other account. the only way to get around this is to delete all browsing history on my computer and then relogin

for some reason my saved messages empty space turned from something like 1500 to 50. is this a new update becuase toribash members are rising?
Originally Posted by blkkk View Post
after i sighn in and then try to log out, it fails. i click log out, and then type in my account and it just assums it was the other account. the only way to get around this is to delete all browsing history on my computer and then relogin

This I can help with. Your browser has saved the user & password & is defaulting to it. To sort it you need to remove the details from the password list. Depending on your browser do one of the following:

Internet Explorer 6.

Tools -> Internet Options -> Content -> Auto Complete -> Clear Passwords.

Internet Explorer 7.

Tools -> Internet Options -> General -> Browsing History -> Delete -> Delete Passwords.

Firefox 2/3.

Tools -> Options -> Security -> Saved Passwords (you then find the user/password you want to remove)

The rest of your problems are beyond my power & may require an e-mail to [email protected]

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you