Toribash
Original Post
sig changing?
ok, i am getting pretty pissed of that some dude keeps changing my sig to "i suck ballz, or "i suck my own balls"

so who ever does this, can they just fucking stop, its getting annoying
You are asking the administration to stop? not likely.

Also
Originally Posted by qq5ben View Post
uTi sucks ballz (freedom of speech)

Pretty sure the US constitution doesn't apply on the internet.
Last edited by sprooj; Jan 10, 2009 at 07:29 AM.
The odds are you've pissed off someone. If you want who ever is doing it to stop, you'll have to stop annoying them.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
"Nabi Studios reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason. They also may ban and modify accounts for any reason, without an obligation to tell you in advanced or afterwards."

Terms of service.

In other words, stop flaming the clan with your signature.
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
Originally Posted by sprooj View Post
You are asking the administration to stop? not likely.

Also

Pretty sure the US constitution doesn't apply on the internet.

I'm pretty sure freedom of speech actually means "Freedom of Expression". So yes, the internet, and what you post, is freedom of speech.
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
Originally Posted by Spartan094 View Post
I'm pretty sure freedom of speech actually means "Freedom of Expression". So yes, the internet, and what you post, is freedom of speech.

not everyone here is american, are they?
On 18, 2008 of the year August, we shall have tea. The following day we eat anyone wearing purple clothes. Then we get into tanks, drive a mile away from each other, and start firing random shells into the air. First one to hit the other tank gets a 5 second head start in the 1 legged race.

In the one legged race, you will be hogtied and forced to compete in the Boston marathon using your penis only. We shall also set down bear traps, landmines, barbed wire, and floating thumbs. Your penis will be painted to resemble an illusion that looks like a 3-D steak; as a result, several Dobermen and Rottweilers we will be taking for a walk that morning which have been starved the previous week may attack.
Originally Posted by DOODS999 View Post
most of us are.......

but that still dont justify him saying stuff like that.....

doesnt justify some dude to change it. ( i think war changed it)

War can't, but I can. ~Hamr
Last edited by Hamr; Jan 10, 2009 at 11:26 PM.
Originally Posted by suomynona View Post
"Nabi Studios reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason. They also may ban and modify accounts for any reason, without an obligation to tell you in advanced or afterwards."

Terms of service.

In other words, stop flaming the clan with your signature.

I wish people would read every post.

You agreed to these Terms of Service, or to the old terms of service.

The former says we can modify your account and you still should agree to it or leave. And the latter said not to post offensive material. Which could be expanded to include your signature not flaming other people.

Also, the forum rules generally include a bit of common sense that says we don't need to be fucktards to random clans for little to no actual purposeful reason.

So don't do it.

The rest of you, learn to read.
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
But it's a community laws...That has more priority...& besides Nabi is singapore based...Noone is bothered about the amount of US citizens here
KONY 2012