Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
My new PC...I need zee help again.
Hi, Im planning on buying a new PC soon. Actually I have to as my current rig is slowly dieing as I type (it sounds like a jet taking off).

My budget is about 5 to maybe 6 or 7 hundred. Ive looked around and I found a page that had some custom build stuff for about my price, but I was wondering if anyone has any recommendations.

Basically my main concerns are, I want to be able to run TB with good graphics at a decent FPS. I also need to run Photshop and probably Vegas. That's about it.

I know I am asking you to do my homework...but if you got the time, any help would be appreciated.
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
-.-
dont expect anything too good for 500-700.

I would suggest a 9600 or 9800gt, maybe 2 gig of ram, 1.6 dual core, maybe 200 gig of hard drive.

that will take the better part of your many i think, and shoudl run TB with shaders, and Potoship.

You will have to look up prices though, i pretty much only know top of the range stuff =\
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
I would suggest you make your own computer.
[12:04] <@Jarmund> the only thing that could make it even clearer that he didn't have a woman, would be if he played WoW
[21:20] <blkk> what does fap mean?
Get mac+ the new graphics card(that is if u want play games), and your problems will go away!.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Gorman View Post
-.-
dont expect anything too good for 500-700.

Wow you fail.
Go to www.newegg.com their prices are THE BOMB you can make a kickass computer.
My brother just built my uncle a 500$ computer
Specs:
core2duo 2.45ghz
ram 4gigs (get crucial it's pwn ram)
mobo evega SLI ready (blah blah blah)
750gig hard-drive
Nvidia 9600gtx
and a kickass case it's called a Transformer.
I could set up all the links for you if you wanted.(you can trust me to make it pwn and work but it'd cost you a couple K TC.)
Last edited by Yourface; Jan 15, 2009 at 01:20 AM.
+Vista 32 bit to handle ur 4 gig of ram, how much is vista? like 300 or something?

neway, like i said, i can tell you how much 3 280GTXs in SLI would cost, or the prices and speed of the QX9770, but i basicly jsut know the top. And seeing as both of those cost more then a grand, its out of his range.
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
really? im pretty sure 64 bit is for 8 gig, and 32 is for 4 gig.

Woops, forgot xp can use 4 gig. Its just shit slow.
Max RAM that Vista 32-bit can recognise is 3.12GB. Anything over 3GB should have 64-bit for optimal performance. And in response to your earlier post; you can pick up Vista a lot cheaper on an OEM license. (Don't know if that license is used over there, we have it in the UK for people/comapnies/stores who build their own computers from scratch.) But basically the price of Vista is under half if you buy OEM license.

Edit: Deady; do you know which component is making that noise? May just be a dodgey fan, or CD/DVD drive. Or it could be your HDD, though hopefully not. If it's just a fan/optical drive then replacing it could keep that machine alive long enough for you to fully decide what you want and not rush it. Also, what currency are you using? Us dollars I guess?
Last edited by M3Hi; Jan 15, 2009 at 02:59 AM.
Proud memeber of (and Google for) [o]
BlakNWyte can't spell.