Toribash
Original Post
who makes the changes around here?
Whos in charge of making changes to toribash?
http://forums.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=69317
because as you can tell from the above link.....majority rules :P and im sure that our general public can withstand a bit of lag here and there
if your already working on this however....than just say so.....nobody likes surprises if there completely totally awesome XD
Technical Old School. - It exists.
Hampa & the other devs make it.

Also, people have been saying 4 player is almost here for ages so don't get your hopes up.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
I'm not saying you're strictly wrong, but it's something that people have been asking about for a long time. There's still la lot of fixes etc to the main game that will be getting implemented 1st, and even in single player you can't just chose an option to enable the 3/4 player mode.

Don't get me wrong it will turn up at some point, just don't expect it in the near future.

With regards to the fixes specific to 3/4 player mode, as it's not an 'official' part of the game it's not seen as a priority yet.

<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
what do you mean? i bet if they wanted to, they could have it in a couple days...just add an option and a command to toggle it, make it so its teams compadible, and add dq sounds.....and besides, now that we can choose our frames....less lag already
If they wanted to add it I'm sure they could, but it would mean a lot of major work on the servers to cope.

Also take into consideration how many additional bugs it would introduce, something we can certainly do without.

<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
theres only really 2 bugs right now.....the rangomly springing far away joints, and not dqing because of extreme contact (and the occasional trails apearing ad the wrong thing ex. just a color)

besides im not saying it has to be all servers.....
Allow me to explain something to you.

Four player will come when it is released.
Understood?

Probably not.

I'll repeat it five more times, in bold red text.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&