Toribash
Original Post
New Minigame in 2.5
In Single player mode (haven't tested on multiplayer) after you get the "gameover" sound, and it says press spacebar for replay, if you click on their joints, it will keep them moving, and the movements post-gameover will be recorded to the replay as well!

... although it doesn't count points, I believe the flags should still be active though.
Re: New Minigame in 2.5
that was actually there before 2.5... its a pretty cool glitch though, you can move your guys joints in real time, or just press P and pause it... WHichever way you desire
5:13 PM - vasp: everybody's nuts is so good
[00:18:38] <&vespesi3n> you should see when i swallow
[21:49:37] <&vespesi3n> >my mouth when
[21:49:43] <&vespesi3n> >my tastebuds when
Originally Posted by mosier
that was actually there before 2.5... its a pretty cool glitch though, you can move your guys joints in real time, or just press P and pause it... WHichever way you desire

Man, I'm just finding everything 2 minutes too late on this gizmo.
Originally Posted by mosier

Oh well... I didn't know, so that's cool, good job Kaze.
This is the Emergency Alert System. All normal programming has been discontinued during this emergency.
Woah? That's surely nifty. I wonder if it was on purpose Maybe, maybe not!!! anyways.
Yea, this is a pretty cool thing, only found out now. Nice one.
<Imsku> One sentence at a time, I will work my way into everyone's signature.
<%Qegola> I shouldn't have slept with that dude in the subway...
Apparently its really not so hard a feature to implement, if only there were a true 'game version' of it.
Yea, and you didn't have to click the joints, you could use your mouse wheel.
<Imsku> One sentence at a time, I will work my way into everyone's signature.
<%Qegola> I shouldn't have slept with that dude in the subway...
I believe I was the first person to find this...

Originally Posted by suomynona
I know, that it's bad to be a forum necro, but I do have something important to say about this... I have actually found a way to play in real time. It may only work on the Windows version, or it may be some glitch of mine, but once the match is over, if you don't go to watch the replay, and you click on a player to select them, when the ghost pops up, press "p" and it'll unfreeze (unless of course, that player was already selected). Now you can only use the left mouse button to modify the joints, but it actually works...

Neat little trick it is though.
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
not to post in a semi-old topic, but i will probably never be here again. so, i was the one who first posted this. it was around the time when i first started playing toribash. just to let you know this has, in fact, been done.