Ranking
Original Post
I strongly dislike JDawg
He is horrible.

Replay was made for Nuthug's round and round competition. Had to rush the ending on that one to meet the deadline. Revamped it a little and got this bugger.
Attached Files
#HeavyInfamy.rpl (276.8 KB, 62 views)
agreed ^
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
Originally Posted by yinyangsea View Post
I actually liked the spinning part but the part where you attacked uke failed.

I disagree. The only reason I didn't like this was because I was in it. The replay was very good. If I see bandwagoning in this thread (already saw some) then I'll be annoyed.

Also why don't you explain why it failed or edit it.
Since when did I become Asian?
Moltex i know xD you are sick or nut how right? >_>
wait Moltex wait please maybe 1 or 2 months and i can do many better replays you know this =\
wildbox:Nuu stab! go on forum!
Stabberz:Will do Box. In a bit :D
Originally Posted by JDawg View Post
I disagree. The only reason I didn't like this was because I was in it. The replay was very good. If I see bandwagoning in this thread (already saw some) then I'll be annoyed.

Also why don't you explain why it failed or edit it.

I liked the split part. But I don't like DM's in which someone grabs uke then swings there foot into them. Very nice replay, nice boomhit, just don't really like that.
All the world's a stage.
Originally Posted by wildbox View Post
Moltex i know xD you are sick or nut how right? >_>
wait Moltex wait please maybe 1 or 2 months and i can do many better replays you know this =\

Heh, I'd love to see that. It's part of life for people to surpass others at what they do. It seems like you are setting a goal to surpass me, eh? Setting goals is always a good thing. For someone to set a goal to surpass me, I am happy.

Originally Posted by yinyangsea View Post
I liked the split part. But I don't like DM's in which someone grabs uke then swings there foot into them. Very nice replay, nice boomhit, just don't really like that.

Thank you for elaborating. Personally, I really enjoy how those kind of replays turn out; it really shreds uke into pieces in just a couple hits. Everybody holds a different opinion, ya can't please 'em all.
Last edited by Moltex; Jan 17, 2009 at 06:21 PM.
I like this. A nice bit of manipulation punctuated by a high quality boomhit. You could have carried it a greater distance, but connecting so well with that kick made up for it.
Last edited by Argentum; Jan 19, 2009 at 08:27 AM.
u wan fite bruv ill mash yer fokn ead in sware on me mum