Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
I TRIED, DANGIT
Well, here's my sad attempt at the thrown head height record. Yes, I DM'd my arm on purpose, because I thought maybe it'd make it easier to put force into the throw with a slightly lighter body.

I had tried starting my throw at frame 1539, but that didn't work out, so I tried it again a few frames later. I understand that I probably could have thrown it higher if I had grabbed it with the tip of my hand instead of the side. I have yet to try that. But, anyway, could I get some pointers? I'm open to suggestions.

And please don't get all "i suggest you don't bother trying, idiot." I'd rather try to do something hard and fail than try something easy and succeed.

Edit: Could an admin or mod please rename this thread, "I TRIED, DANGIT [Record Attempt]" if it's not too much trouble? Thanks in advance!
Attached Files
HeightAttempt1.rpl (232.6 KB, 22 views)
Last edited by Argentum; Jan 17, 2009 at 07:05 AM.
u wan fite bruv ill mash yer fokn ead in sware on me mum
Hey, you're back! But this replay is kinda boring. In my opinion reaching for the high, high stars is a waste of time.
I never tryed to do something like that, so idk if my tip would be useful or not.

I don't think that dismembering ur arm will help u getting th head higher, the right arm could still be used to add some force pushing the ground with the leg.
●Alpha●
●OLDA●
●ORMO●