Ranking
Original Post
Threads arent posting...
For some reason when I make a new thread it isnt showing up. It has happened with the last two threads I have tried to create. Both of which I spent about 20 minutes making :/

when I click submit, it makes me sign in again (i am sure I was already signed in) then it redirects me to the message board where my thread should be, but it inst. I tried to repost my last thread quickly, but it recognized it as a duplicate and wouldn't let me post it.

I think the site is getting the threads, but for some reason they arent showing up, any help?
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
If you post in debates then Juntalis has to accept it...for other places I doono I don't think any ther board has any approval system or something..

Hmm,I wonder how you made this thread.
KONY 2012
Sarcasm aside, if you can't post in parts of the forum you should be able to get in touch with veb.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Do you have "Remember me" on?

If not, it might have logged you off, since when you don't change pages for a while you get logged out :o
[o]|ORMO|Replay thread!
Last edited by Chartle; Tomorrow at 13:37 AM..
Originally Posted by Aspire View Post
How did you post this thread if you can't make thread anyways??

NOTE: Contact Veb...

No clue how that happened...One of the posts was in debate though, so that explains that. But the other was in eents.

Il try posting it again, and if it doesn't work Ill bug veb.

Thanks guys.
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
No.

No.

No.

Debates is made to work like that.

As for Events, I'll check some time...
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!