Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
Spinny POV and more
so i have some questions regarding the creation of a spinny pov head...
as most of you know theres this handy little tutorial here on how to make a smexy spinny pov ray head but im not yet statisfied with it...so here are my questions about that topic...

1) how to add a neck under the head? (you know, a neck joint)
2) how to make it not only go round but different directions like in this picture

(copyright by volt/acidman)

hope someone could help me figure this out...
Over 19? Join [OLDA]
Jam's tutorial has been superseded as of late.

Jam's method is effectively a rip of Toribash's built-in replay export to .pov feature, with all the bodyparts excluding the head ripped out and some minor changes made (sky, floor, etc). Due to the way that the .pov exporter handles bodyparts, it's impossible to create a neck joint as per this method.

I suggest you use this tutorial, as the include file used has been written with head viewing purposes in mind (effectively emulating the game's head/neck instead of copypasting them).

Although I haven't tried to use it yet, I'm pretty sure that one doesn't have to use the exact commandline scripts suggested in the thread on the Windows version - you should just be able to use it like any other scene and then compile the exported frames if you wish.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."