Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
I love this game ^^
I have gotten sick of redoing this replay. It has the tedious habit of not saving correctly if I edit for to long before saving. I tend to get carried away so, meh, work123456789 is what i have so far.

Walk2combo is just a fun replay I felt like sharing as well.

Comments / requests are welcome
Attached Files
SP-work123456789.rpl (829.6 KB, 62 views)
SP-Walk2Combo.rpl (151.5 KB, 56 views)
-----------------------------------------
Org's :: OldA OoT OrMo
oh my god, you really got the hang of head juggling mate, seen it a lot but not many people do it in a dojo with dq on ^^ very impressive !

I liked Walk2Combo too, the walking part is about as good as it gets with normal grav and the destruction - as always when you do it - is very good executed and oozing with style ;)
<Alan> lol, rutz, it might be cool to smell your ass all the time you touch the mic

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn298/H4rl/PS/deathnote1-2.png
THATSīs AWESOME!!!
really great thing, to throm two heads around in a dojo with dq. really looking foward to that, what you will do in the 2000(i think) frames left^^

second one really has style
Iīm a German Member of (ORMO) and GMF
YOUR HELP IS NEEDED IN THIS THREAD
Cheers for the props dudes. I've always enjoyed juggling.

Walking2combo is actually done in -15 grav. I can see what you mean though, I'll increase it next time round.
WOOT? I love that combo on the walking2combo! BAM! BAM!
Sigma | Gata
Lost pet looking for home
Holy crap! Those smecks. I really dont think I can say anything about them that hasnt been said, accept maybe that the kick in walktocombo is fucking lovely

Glad the OLDA comp isnt on head ball.

P.s. your replays have inspired me to wear the OLDA tag again.
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
O.o Holy shit!

I soooo wanna make more vids with u :O :O :O

AWESOME
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
It's replays like this that are the only impressive ones i hav seen on the forums. It gets so tedious when it seems as though i am watching the same madman from a new person every day. We need some people like you to keep this game about fun and originality and that is why i respect you, Ern
~Stealth74
I'm finally back
@Stealth74,

Your to kind.

There are quite a few good replays makers around mate. This area of the forum tends to be used by all members to get feedback to learn from and improve etc.

If you want to see some of the top replay makers check out the ORMOrganization. You will always find good replays there.Link

------

Thanks everyone. Here is something else I made recently
Attached Files
SP-Walking-HellKick1.rpl (162.2 KB, 18 views)
SP-Walk2Handstand.rpl (110.4 KB, 18 views)
Last edited by Ern; Jan 28, 2009 at 12:31 AM.