Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
[DSC]KillerTactics
Leader:TheBlaze
]Members:
torigodmax (hes not a member of torigod but he made up the name)
pinkpony
hazard19
jigaboo
elitehax
thenfd
ozzy123
shanked
lud
grigor123
OUR MOTTO
LET US USE OUR TACTICS,TO ANNIHILATE OUR OPPONENTS AND NOT STRAY FROM OUR GOALS

the clans aim to become elite and contend with famous clans like NO MAD and others. also so we can find hampa and delaid in the game and talk with them about their clan's history

SEND DONATIONS TO:
theblaze

Admin i would like on the clan's forum
myself or torigodmax or hazard19

Rules:

Any rank is allowed to apply for clan membership

Any spamming of folders or forums will result in 2 day ban from the clan

being inactive for longer than 48 hours will result in being put on 24 hour probation( not allowed to participate in clan events etc.)

flaming of theblaze's inbox with applications results in reporting of the senders
(we will have a post here to join sticky)

questioning my authority as clan leader/ challenging me to fight for leadership results in permanent ejection from the clan/1 week ban from clan (depends on my mood)

Here are the members by rank
TheBlaze leader
torigodmax 2nd in command
pinkpony 3rd in command
ozzy213 elite (elite is like 4th in command or something like that)
shanked is a under-elite (2nd in command to the elite)
elitehax regular member
jigaboo is regular
Grigo123 is regular
lud is a trainee (beat ozzy but lost to me)
thenfd is a new member who is still in training
the clans tag will be [KT]username

List of ejected members
yang12(for posing as a member but never even talked to me about joining)
Friends448 (for adding yang12 to the clan without my permission and flaming my inbox)
PS Somethings are kinda edited to spice things up

PSS we are taking donations to get 50k tc for the registration fee!
Friends448 is no longer allowed to come back unless he gets my consent
Last edited by theblaze; Mar 9, 2011 at 10:35 PM. Reason: removed Friends448 and changed command chain
I only care about love. I've ridden the TARDIS. Boxsucks
10/21/12
i havent gotten anything!
BE CHARITABLE!
YOU SUCK!
10/21/12
on the wiki
plus the members have been inactive for awhile until i get this thing started
10/21/12
its too big but okay
heres the story
KillerTactics was a guild then called antihampa led by theblaze with members like hazard19 torigodmax, pink pony, and alot others. Disputed members were jigaboo and thenfd.

They were meant to defeat hampa and convince him that theblaze and the members are the rightful people to be considered toribash rulers.

They never found hampa , but did come close.

Their ringleader claimed that hampa called him a "tiny flame in the fire of toribash" and that hampa hacked theblaze in their first fight. When blaze was winning, hampa used a points hack and ended up winning by one point. This was later proved false and blaze sent hampa the note of apology.

Other players outside the guild called these accusations: bullcrap, lies, and mostly, responses that protect hampa. Theblaze challenged anyone who insulted him when he made an allegation against hampa.

He won all the fights he started.
the beginning and glory days

The blaze started this guild in early November and the first member was torigodmax. Then pinkpony joined, followed by jigaboo and elitehax. Theblaze claimed that hampa was a chicken and said he praised Foxie for calling hampa a cute wittle hampster.

Decline

After awhile, theblaze started to feel guilty and sent hampa a message of apology. He started to recieve word that members were leaving. blaze decided enough was enough and put the clan on hold for a certain period of time.
Death and renaming

After the clan was taken off on hold, thenfd told blaze that he was leaving the clan because his computer was acting laggy and said he had to uninstall toribash so his computer would work. Blaze declared the clan dead 2 weeks later in front of all former members. But the death was temporary. Blaze resurfaced the clan and renamed it KillerTactics. upon hearing the news, some former members returned but said blaze should apologize to hampa. blaze said he sent a note of apology and said he would get the clan registered as soon as he can.
Operation Toristorm

After awhile jigaboo and elitehax became too power crazed and started to kick people from the clan. blaze,hazard,torigod,pinkpony, and some outsiders started a mission codenamed Operation Toristorm. When questioned on why they edited the forums greatly, they left after saying never talk to us again. blaze took this as a threat, and took his most trusted members into a mod which has since been deleted which allows as much people as specified on an arena. the fights were like this: theblaze vs jigaboo and then elitehax hazard19 vs boomer15 torigodmax vs ultimatedeath pinkpony vs delayeddeath casualties for killertactics were: hazard19, pinkpony casualties for antitacticians were: jigaboo, elitehax, ultimate death. there was one final fight with blaze vs there strongest remaining member, delayeddeath. final score theblaze 57240 delayeddeath 57238 all who died on the anti side were banned from toribash by an outsider who had that capability.(the bannings were temporary and have since been lifted) jigaboo and elitehax were massacred later on. blazes last word to them before killing them. "Hacking to pieces is the punishment for trying to destroy the great clan of KillerTactics" jigaboo was beheaded and elitehax was put to the guillotine mod and beheaded and de-assed Blaze told his fellow clan members to "make sure this never happens again and all must swear tori oath to killer tactics". all refused, saying it was to security enforcing. torigodmax swore an oath. and hazard swore a partial oath to stay with the clan until desired. theblaze is taking measures to make sure something this major will never happen again.
[edit]
Security Breach delta

A few weeks after operation toristorm, somebody joined the clan under the name eyeofthestorm15. He was a brown belt, and he was accepted without any precautions. hazard19 told blaze that there was something fishy about eyeofthestorm. blaze just said that toristorm was leaving some memories as hazard was good friends with elitehax. soon, eyeofthestorm15 learned killertactics' password(which has since been changed)and started to appear less often, soon people started editing the clans forum under pinkpony's name. Blaze promptly gave pinkpony a 2 day ban from the clan and said this act of dishonor will not go unpunished. Afterward eyeofthestorm15 revealed he was in fact a 11th dan black belt and his name was hackerkiller. He brought in his posse of 2 other black belts and they each defeated torigodmax, hazard, and pinkpony since his ban had been lifted. blaze took up the challenge as a yellow belt and defeated the 2 black belt posse guys. The points from defeating them ranked him up to orange belt. He fought hackerkiller and won by a large margin. hackerkiller and his posse were firmly ejected from toribash for good and they have been asking friends to submit appeals, but to no use. PinkPony said theblaze made an honest mistake on banning him when forums were edited.

members who recieved temporary bans from the clan

elite hax jigaboo Pinkpony all have been restored to the clan and are loyal These members were temporarily banned from the clan, not the entire game

then, after a long wait, friends448 and TheBlaze teamed up and revived the clan!
Last edited by theblaze; Jun 24, 2011 at 03:34 AM.
10/21/12