Toribash
Original Post
connection problem
I have been happily playing toribash for the past few days now and it has been working fine, until yesterday the the internet stopped working for an hour or so. Now, although the internet and single player is working again, the toribash online thingy isn't working. it tells me all te details about the servers, but when I go onto a server it says not connected. any help?
ps: i did notice someone else had a similr problem but there is no info about what they had to do to get their toribash working.
Sorry to hijack, but if im on an iMac at school, without admin privledges. Can I play multiplayer somehow? I can't at the time being. I can get server lists, but i can't connect to ANY servers. I also cannot install, so I play the .exe from the desktop. Thanks!
Originally Posted by KidEh View Post
Sorry to hijack, but if im on an iMac at school, without admin privledges. Can I play multiplayer somehow? I can't at the time being. I can get server lists, but i can't connect to ANY servers. I also cannot install, so I play the .exe from the desktop. Thanks!

If you're in a school then the odds are the required ports will be blocked so it's a no-go.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
If your internet turned off or reset itself, it might have reset the FireWall settings, too, so be sure to check if your FireWall is blocking the toribash connection.