Toribash
Original Post
[Req]Avatar & Signature 40k+
Hello.

Im requesting an avatar and signature. Who ever makes the best ones will recieve 40k or more depending on how good it is. If i dont like what is made i wont buy anything.

Description: I dont really care if they are animated or not but i would like them to be in "Greyscale" meaning nothing but this, this, this, this and this. That kind of style. I would like it to have a picture of my tori in them aswell. Shaders preferably on. As for the rest of it you can go freestyle as long as it is greyscale.

The maximum size for a signature is 450x100 pixels.
Well, i dont want it to be crowded with things making it look messy. Include the text [Renegade] in it somewhere and an "X" too. Should have mensioned that earlier but didnt really think of it...
But as i said, the background is completely freestyle but if you want a suggestion, maybe something that looks like Velocity (speed) im not sure how you could make a picture that says "speed" but im sure its possible.

As for a replay that would be pretty cool. Ill post one later on if someone wants to use it.

If you have any questions ask them in this thread or PM me.

Thanks,
VX
Last edited by Suspect; Feb 2, 2009 at 10:42 AM.