Toribash
Original Post
Is this scam?
Hey there. I find bubbazz shop and his content include FAKE void items.
Is this scam?
Proof:
PS: I didn't buy anything from this shop. I think it's a scam
Last edited by FighterKHV; Feb 7, 2009 at 06:02 AM.
there's already, like, 10 threads about this. the admins must be taking a 3-day sleep or something. yes, it's a scam.
On 18, 2008 of the year August, we shall have tea. The following day we eat anyone wearing purple clothes. Then we get into tanks, drive a mile away from each other, and start firing random shells into the air. First one to hit the other tank gets a 5 second head start in the 1 legged race.

In the one legged race, you will be hogtied and forced to compete in the Boston marathon using your penis only. We shall also set down bear traps, landmines, barbed wire, and floating thumbs. Your penis will be painted to resemble an illusion that looks like a 3-D steak; as a result, several Dobermen and Rottweilers we will be taking for a walk that morning which have been starved the previous week may attack.
Did you not read the news? There's a glitch in the market that makes some expensive items seem to good to be true, litterally.
Meow, I am quite a cat these days.
Even though no one knows me, I know more about them than they know of me.
Aspire, please don't tell what people should to.

To avoid scamming, take a look at this thread : http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=73347

So yes, this is a scam since that Shop Owner isn't a Authorized Shopkeeper. You will also notice that he hasn't got the "View Items" link, which means that his real items are hidden.

It might be obvious, but do not buy items from him. Thanks.
Gone
Originally Posted by Aspire View Post
Kitfox should ban this shop...

Hahahaha! Sorry couldn't resist responding.

That was a joke posted by the site admins to annoy Kit, he has no power over the shops.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you