Toribash
Original Post
Someone takes my TC
I got a problem, I wanted to upload a head texture so I needet 20.000 TC!
So I went on some servers and fight for TC, but untill I had 8000 TC, I suddenly knwo that that won't work So I tryed a new tactic, I went on servers with blackbelt people and asked them to give me some TC. At most of the time I get kicked but some guys were nice and send me TC. One guy even send me 5.00Tc at one! When I had my TC I bought head texture and It dosent works because I dosen't had GIMP or Photoshop. So I downloaded GIMP and a VIRUs so my Computer must be completly deleted! 2 Weeks later when I got a new Pc to my birthday, I downloaded Toribash and logged in on the page but.. My Head texture was away! To my shame I must say that my pw is very easy so it could be that someone logged in with my Name and transfers it to him (I knwo that sending Items costs 2000 but I don't know how many TC were left when I downloaded the Virus)! Im so angry! i need help can someone tell me what I could do now or should I give up all hope
There's no way anyone could steal a texture item.

USERS CANNOT TRANSFER THEM.

There's only a handful of people who can remove them & they work for Nabi - and for obvious reasons none of them are going to steal it.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
By looking into your inventory
http://forum.toribash.com/tori_pubinv.php?userid=194576

I have a feeling you never had a head texture...Only the file existed in your custom folder which you could see in you old computer..Cause textures cant b transferred ...
KONY 2012
This is seriously bad trolling, or seriously bad begging.
|11:33| »» [shark] so you're saying that you just paid 80 euros for pussy
|11:33| »» [Quit] [x] shark [[email protected]] [Quit:]
Originally Posted by Dalir View Post
This is seriously bad trolling, or seriously bad begging.

Exactly the reason I'm closing this thread.

As I said there's only a handful of people who can remove textures, and none of them will have done it without a good reason.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you