Toribash
Original Post
Gumfighter Texture shop
This is my first head texture. I am looking for an opinion on whether it is good or not.

If you are interested in purchasing this texture, send me a pm with your offer.
The first texture shown is of greater resolution than the 128x128 that Toribash uses. When resized to 128x128 there may be quality loss.

SECOND HEAD

Both of these heads are for sale. pm me with offers.
Last edited by Gum; Feb 15, 2009 at 02:48 AM. Reason: added another texture
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
bump for opinions
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
3/10 I know its a face, but I dont really like the colors.
green+red+purple+white brush=50 tc worth head
maybe more deatails than just random color shapes.
BUT I like his face expression.
bump because there is a new texture for sale
Read the Market Rules
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
what did you want changed?
Read the Market Rules
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
kep the wubec sign on t but colors and eyes try to make like more veil eyes with a freaky smile hehe purpol and cyan color with a freaky custom tribal on it will be nice and fist ned to knwo price of texture head is 4 and maybe u can sell me it 4 maybe lower or in time i pay back so let see what u can make up with this !
i don't think he will have a clue what you just said , i know i don't .
Yeah, i'm the Boxman
<~ishi> damnit ishi where are you.
ok, im working on your head dackos, ill post back here when it is done
Read the Market Rules
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]