Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
replay matchframe glitch
this happens occasionally ut when i save a replay after time the match frames turn to 500 but theres way more to the replay as in i made a replay with 2000 match frames a week or a later the matchframes on the replay are back to 500 does anyone know how to fix the replays? if so replay pls D:
I'm not quite understanding the whole point, but I think I know what you mean.

ONLY save replays when they are at the end. When the replay is showing, at the end of the match, that's when you should save, or else, you get a broken one.
no...i mean when the replay is done and is showing the movie part but when i save it over time it cuts out about 3/4 of the replay and doesent show the whole thing
Ah, that's because you have to save at THE END of the replay.

A much easier shortcut is pressing R, when you're done editing your replay. It will keep it's match frames.
just to confirm. when i was done with the replay save and all edited and such and posted it onto the forums, it was fine. but when i post it again its just cut is this the same reason you are explaining? i just dont understand.
i know what you mean, it happens to me sometimes too. or sometimes it changes the mod from whatever it was to classic.tbm

rarely, but sometimes.
^garblejfidlssja beflijfdsl baeufkh dsjlinuefjdsl
Open the replay in notepad and try editing the Matchframes to some higher number like 5000

Edit: rather, if you can, link us to the borked replay.
5:13 PM - vasp: everybody's nuts is so good
[00:18:38] <&vespesi3n> you should see when i swallow
[21:49:37] <&vespesi3n> >my mouth when
[21:49:43] <&vespesi3n> >my tastebuds when
Also having some mods set as your default setting will screw up watching replays.

Examples are Judo & Freerunning - if they're set as your default singleplayer mod teh replay will end at 500 frames (but it keeps trying to play while it declares the winner!)

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you