Toribash
Original Post
Some of my Replays... enjoy them... sometimes I'll add some new ^^
What do you think... maybe i'll post some more ^^
Attached Files
Pain in the Head.rpl (236.6 KB, 61 views)
Play With Uke.rpl (244.5 KB, 54 views)
Fine Decap.rpl (181.9 KB, 42 views)
Over The Knee.rpl (227.2 KB, 45 views)
Last edited by Moltee; Feb 18, 2009 at 11:21 PM.
▼ [CW] ▼ [OoT] ▼ [OLDA] ▼ [some more stuff I can't remember... ♥ [Addicted]
ok moltee i cant rate you to bad becuase i dont want to embarres you infront of your clan [i give respect] but those weerr terrible slow and very stiff [except the frist one and second one] which i dont like stiffness but the first one i didnt like either becuase the Dcap waz a grab Dcap. all i havet o say iz relax a bit and have more fluid motions. 7/10 for all.plz dont take my critisim hard becuase evry one else does
Okay seriously, Go and troll somewhere else Black. Jesus...I mean, critisism is critisism, but your just going 'round to everybody's replay posts and putting them down. Majority of Black's Posts: Flame/Putdown/Troll?

Moltee, the replays are excellent. My favourite would have to be "Play With Uke" because it reminds me so much of a technique CheZ did in one of his replays i watched recently. Over The Knee was also a good replay, there's nothin i love more than some midair action xD

Overall man, i'd say you did pretty well. There's two people in Toribash: The people that go out there, play the game, enjoy it and encourage others to improve. And then there's people like Black.

@Black - No offense man, but walk the walk before you talk the talk.
dude, yuffie, calm down

i have to agree with black, they were stiff and slow, i think Play With Uke was the best out of all of them though
8/10
Proud member of ORMO and [T]
rofl im as calm as it gets bro. Im just sayin, ive lost count of how many posts he's gone into and said the same usual stuff to everybody. "Its stiff, slow and lacks 'style' ". Seriously, before you slag somebody off for their work, edit it and repost it as your edit and show us what was lacking. Otherwise, just stick to being positive. People cant feel like they're progressing or improve if your just gonna say "it was stiff" or "it was sluggish and lacked style" if you dont actually demonstrate and explain what they're lacking.

Critisism is meant to be constructive, meaning it has a positive benefit on both parties. Dont just come in and be like "You suck", thats not constructive at all. Thats DE-structive.

@Spike - Hehe, yeah that was my favourite too

Good work Moltee, Keep it up.
pew... i never expected that someone would say that my replays are slow and stiff... mh but ok if you mean it :-/

edit:
and what do you think about thatone ?
Attached Files
The Last One.rpl (190.4 KB, 36 views)
Last edited by Moltee; Feb 18, 2009 at 12:45 PM.
Pain in the head - I like how you took the head off but what came after that.. naah.

Play with uke - This one was actually pretty nice. I liked how you spinned uke.

Fine decap I honestly didn't like this one. Try being more relaxed.

Over the knee - When you were holding uke in the air, i was like.. wtf are you doing? The rest was ok.

The last one - Basicly like fine decap.. You're very stiff.
Whoop Whoop
ok maybe you like this more.. its veeery relaxed ^^
and btw its not haxxed you can test it ^^
Attached Files
Chilled Decap.rpl (65.8 KB, 29 views)