Toribash
Original Post
[IMG] My Comeback Pic
Better now stonewall.. ??

Other thread got closed because of sucky rules.. Strict Mods Are Annoooyyyyyyyyiiiiinnngggggg

Well there it is.. Rate and comment outta 10
[r]aid
Originally Posted by TweakiN View Post
Id love to see u do better asshole

u asked for a rating out of 10, dont spit out your dummy when somebody rates it low!
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
First off, people that don't obey rules are annoying. And you're supposed to put the [IMG] before the title, not after it.

What i see in the picture is... wait, no, i don't see anything in it. It's just blurred border, some brushes and some colored text. Pointless.

Oh and if you can't accept criticism, don't make threads about your art.
Whoop Whoop
Stop being such a fuckwad, and the rules are there to keep this forum alive.
So just follow them or face the consequences.

And what Magix said.

EDIT:
I edited the title for you, next time, I'll just close it.

I don't like your attitude either, just take the damn criticism
Last edited by Mapleleaf; Feb 18, 2009 at 06:04 PM.
you guys r such assholes ok i would like to see one of you do a good one you all think you cool comnig on peoples art stuff and being assholes and why are you all calling him stuff you dicks he was talknig to 1 guy not fucking 5 of you get over it and gadzislaw you have made 4 posts only 4 but you comnig in and thinking you no lots about doing it fucking dicks 8/10 andy but i like u other ones better

--Ahem (Amazing how you said that all in one breath)
----avwave
Last edited by avwave; Feb 18, 2009 at 06:28 PM.
A VERY WISE MAN SAID TO ME IF YOU TRY HARD IN LIFE YOU WILL ACHIEVE GREAT THINGS, I LAUGHED AT HIM AND LEFT
Originally Posted by mark2766 View Post
you guys r such assholes ok i would like to see one of you do a good one you all think you cool comnig on peoples art stuff and being assholes and why are you all calling him stuff you dicks he was talknig to 1 guy not fucking 5 of you get over it and gadzislaw you have made 4 posts only 4 but you comnig in and thinking you no lots about doing it fucking dicks 8/10 andy but i like u other ones better

look, he asked for a rating out of 10, and then got angry wen somebody rated it low, is that fair?

And also, the art forum is for people telling him how well they think he has done, it would be pointless if we all pretended hes done well.
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave