Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
[AUCTION] The Ultimative High Quality Texture Set
Welcome,

after 9 and a half hours of work i finished it: the pure/demon set. It fully handdrawn and no filters have been used. If this set is sold for more than 100k i will recolor it in the colors you wish.
The C&C thread is over here:
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=77155

If you buy this set i will send it to you with this heads:

I think the one with the eyes look phenomenal.

Here is the set in standart colors:

Here are some possible recolors (The set will only be selled one time. No recolors or anything else wich belongs to this set will be sold. It's unique.):

For Demon:

Min Bid: 10k
Min Raise: 1k
AutoBuy: 60k
Auction stops 7days after last bid.

ding1

PS: A recolor for different forces, eg acid, is possible, like mentioned above.
PPS: I think the price is high but ok => everything is handdrawn - and it is, as Megadoomer already sayd: "simplicity at its finest".

Happy Bidding
Last edited by balanced; Feb 22, 2009 at 01:18 PM.
Very nice autobuy.

I love it, the demon edition is even more epic.

I would totally buy this, if i had the money :E
Why is the demon edition just the first one inverted? No where near 120k, more like 30k
Anyways. Nice set.
GL selling.
Last edited by galaktk; Feb 21, 2009 at 07:08 PM.
解放但是大师傅批豆腐皮接待室佛哦十分!
WHAT A (BLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP)!!!!!!! people realy thinktoo much of their textures. I would set buyout like 20k. SyntheeZ do custom set for you that price or you can do request. People maybe say in art it's good but they aren't buy it that's the difference. Set is simple with little boring head so it's not so highly pricely like you think.

but I would buy it but, I think starting bid is too much for buyout :3
[Sigma]
And the second largest penis in animal kindom
Originally Posted by DreamEater View Post
WHAT A (BLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP)!!!!!!! people realy thinktoo much of their textures. I would set buyout like 20k. SyntheeZ do custom set for you that price or you can do request. People maybe say in art it's good but they aren't buy it that's the difference. Set is simple with little boring head so it's not so highly pricely like you think.

but I would buy it but, I think starting bid is too much for buyout :3

I dont think he spend that much time on the req textures...
now looks good! I bid 10k.

btw time is not that what make price! Price maker is quality and details. if you do texture slowly you can't take higher price for them.
[Sigma]
And the second largest penis in animal kindom
Dreameater: I kinda have a feeling that YOU are just out for cheap texture sets and you have totally no idea how a good texture set looks like.

This is worth 120k, if not more.

Live with it!