Toribash
Original Post
[WIP] WHAKA me
mod name:
whaka.tbm (pending)
whakalethal.tbm (curent version)
whakame.tbm (pending)

intro:
you know those movies were people train on this multistructured things that spin.... and you touch them and they spin and stuff? i dont think im making any sense...

description:
4 blocks rotate in differnt directions mounted like a pole... their are bars on these blocks that rotate with them. you are on one side of this contraption, while uke is on the other. depending on which mod your using you could either:

punch the poles to rebounce off uke
grab the poles to swing around the contraption to kill uke
or you could die

image: (cause my description and intro both suck)

credits: none... except for hampa of course.

work in progress: i only have the lethal one for now... later i have one that is stationary and you provide force to use the poles it hit hte other person. also will have one that turns and you can grab the poles, but is less lethal than the release one.

competition:
i dunno.... can you think of anything?

comments? questions? hatemail?
Attached Files
whakaLETHAL.tbm (3.6 KB, 21 views)
- its been a while
I think it's called a wooden dummy.. and I dunno if they're supposed to move maybe you should've done some research first :P like think about it they're supposed to mimic punch attacks.. you have it kinda mimicking kicks there.. what is whaka?
/set gr 0 0 -30
I think I know where blkk got his inspiration from ^^.
Well, Updates to old mods are nice anyway ^^-
Sigma | Gata
Lost pet looking for home
XD. i did not get my inspiraiton from that.... i got it from a jakie chan commercial.

yah, well how was i to know that my mod was allready made? they names arnt very similar.

well, do you stil want progress on this mod, or shall i revert my attentions to another one?
- its been a while