Toribash
Original Post
My best ever replay!
Here is the best replay i have ever done! It not that good, i know even though i have been playing toribash for a few years.. I still suck!
Attached Files
-my best game.rpl (60.4 KB, 44 views)
-my best game(edit).rpl (90.4 KB, 40 views)
Last edited by lord341; Feb 24, 2009 at 09:57 AM.
i just edited the replay and i know it not that much better but i was just wondering would the edited one count as a madman by any chance
just posted theese cus i wanted too
oh and nice replay but like what shaq said its a bit 2 stiff
Attached Files
1 Noob To A Pro 3.rpl (155.7 KB, 25 views)
1 Noob To A Pro 4.rpl (271.8 KB, 21 views)
Proud Member Of Prototype. Doing my best to make it the...Wait it already is. :]
[I LIEK PIEZ]
Cool replays guys but try to be more fluid in the moves, but it takes time to learn that.

Here's sum of my shite!
Enjoy....
Attached Files
MA - weakdoublekick.rpl (77.0 KB, 22 views)
MA - up and catch.rpl (113.5 KB, 17 views)
Member [o]f Incognito
Originally Posted by lord341 View Post
Here is the best replay i have ever done! It not that good, i know even though i have been playing toribash for a few years.. I still suck!

ummmm u have only been playng toribash for 11 months......... and agreed u do suck... i'm just agreeing with what u said............... and btw rafa is better than u and he's been only playing for about a month
Originally Posted by xalpha25 View Post
ummmm u have only been playng toribash for 11 months......... and agreed u do suck... i'm just agreeing with what u said............... and btw rafa is better than u and he's been only playing for about a month

Actually i have been playing THIS account for 11 months i used to use a different account.
ok just cuase everyone is posting there replays i thought i would post some of mine and lord your arent that bad but a little stiff semetrycal and stuff like that
Attached Files
Br core pwnch.rpl (57.9 KB, 11 views)
Br complexx pawnch.rpl (54.4 KB, 10 views)
Br hows this for style.rpl (148.5 KB, 13 views)