Toribash
Original Post
Beta 3 error
Ok, so i just downloaded the beta 3 and I tried to play in multiplayer, but none of the rooms are showing up in the list.

The list is blank, nothing is there. I am pretty sure i installed it correctly, i just installed it over the other copy of toribash that i had.

I have no clue how to fix this, so any help is appreciated.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I have version 3.7 beta 3. I downloaded it from the irc.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Erm... unknown bug apparently. Did it work in the previous versions ?
Do you have a firewall blocking Toribash or something like that ?
Gone
umm, it worked fine in 3.65 which is what i was using before this. I just checked my firewall and its set to allow toribash to access the internet.

Ill check and see if anything else may be blocking it.

edit: i set it to run as administrator but it didnt change anything.

I tried to upload my Dxdiag, but its filesize is too big for the site it says. Here is a copy paste version of what i can fit here:
------------------
System Information
------------------
Time of this report: 2/25/2009, 11:57:46
       Machine name: you dont need this info
   Operating System: Windows Vista™ Ultimate (6.0, Build 6001) Service Pack 1 (6001.vistasp1_gdr.080917-1612)
           Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
System Manufacturer: Hewlett-Packard
       System Model: HP Pavilion dv9700 Notebook PC    
               BIOS: PhoenixBIOS 4.0 Release 6.1     
          Processor: AMD Turion(tm) 64 X2 Mobile Technology TL-60 (2 CPUs), ~2.0GHz
             Memory: 2942MB RAM
          Page File: 1551MB used, 4546MB available
        Windows Dir: C:\Windows
    DirectX Version: DirectX 10
DX Setup Parameters: Not found
     DxDiag Version: 6.00.6001.18000 32bit Unicode

------------
DxDiag Notes
------------
      Display Tab 1: No problems found.
        Sound Tab 1: No problems found.
        Sound Tab 2: No problems found.
          Input Tab: No problems found.

--------------------
DirectX Debug Levels
--------------------
Direct3D:    0/4 (retail)
DirectDraw:  0/4 (retail)
DirectInput: 0/5 (retail)
DirectMusic: 0/5 (retail)
DirectPlay:  0/9 (retail)
DirectSound: 0/5 (retail)
DirectShow:  0/6 (retail)
Last edited by Gum; Feb 25, 2009 at 06:03 PM.
Read the Market Rules
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Well, you should play with Toribash 3.69 for now and wait until Toribash 3.7 is out. I'm pretty sure it's gonna be very soon ;)
Gone
alright, ill re-download that. Thanks for the assistance
Read the Market Rules
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I just wanted to say that this is probably not a bug with the beta. I downloaded 3.69 and it is having the same problems, it might be because I am at college at the moment and there may be a hardware firewall preventing the connection.

I will test this when i get home to make sure, but its probably my fault that its being a problem.
Read the Market Rules
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Yep i was right, it is not a bug at all. The 3.7 beta3 works fine at my house now. The school must be blocking the connection or something.

Thanks for the help Fyerrblad
Read the Market Rules
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]