Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
paypal question
i was thinking about getting the 28k paypal pack and i saw that it gives u crimson cama tyrain and something else. i looked them up and some of them were sold out. i was wondering if i would still get them. i also i saw a thing called qi. i don't have any idea what that is and can that stop me from wearing the stuff because i'm only a blue belt. thanks
Qi is the number of games you've played. 1000 games played means you have 1000 qi. Normally, you need at least that much Qi to buy certain items.

However, neither qi nor stock status in the shop are taken into account when you buy a promo. You'll get everything, you're good to go! Buy away.
And just because you dont have the nessaccary QI to buy it, doesnt mean you cant wear it ;p

So, if you have a pure force in your inventory, you can wear it....But the trick is, getting it ;p
Lemon2323, don't worry, Nabi has thought of everything. You have the Qi restriction if you wish to buy items with Toricredits.

But if you buy packs for real money, you will always be able to wear your items without any problem ! Else, it would be a real waste of money.

Remember this.
Gone